Friday 31 January 2014

Flooring arrived today

Lots of work today.  We started the day by picking up the flooring from the store and unloading it in the hall.  My old 1/2 ton was squatting quite significantly under the load.
Then we set up to install the flooring.  That included cleaning and removing most of the clutter that had accumulated on the floor.
2014-01-31

By the end of the day we had installed a test section on the floor.  Very careful work to not get glue all over the place, but we have started.  Tomorrow, Feb 1 will be a big day trying to install as much as possible.  

The bar has had laminates and finishing installed, but I have not been at the shop for a while to take photos.  I will try to squeeze some time in tomorrow to take photos of the bar as it progresses.

Tomorrow will be a big day!!

1 comment:

  1. It looks amazing! I can't wait till I get back to SK (in April) to see it! I wish I could be there to help!
    BTW, thank you for the email!
    So excited to be moving back to SK! I miss everyone!
    ~Lydia~

    ReplyDelete